Settle, invest, operate and be with the family.
Cyprus Investment Program
A non-Cypriot citizen, who meets the economic criteria of the Cyprus Investment Programme, is eligible to invest in Cyprus and apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot citizenship.
The Cyprus Investment Program offers to investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world, the opportunity to relocate with their families, by investing in a variety of assets and growth sectors.
The applicant should have made the necessary investments during the three years preceding the date of the application and must retain the said investments for a period of at least three years as from the date of the naturalization. In the case where, following a periodic inspection, it has been established that a criterion, term or condition of the Programme has been breached, the granted naturalization may be revoked.
Why Invest in Cyprus?
State member of the European Union since 2004 and using the Euro currency.
A Multilingual, multicultural place.
Freedom of Movement.
International Business Hub.
Sun and quality of life.
- Freedom of movement around the world.
- Business and Trade centre –
- Ease of doing business. Ranked 39th worldwide.
- Low corporate tax 12,5%.
- Secure bank and legal system.
- Double tax exemptions with more than 170 countries.
- Growth sectors. Oil & Gas, Travel & Tourism, Properties and developments, Start Ups and innovation.
The following non-Cypriot natural persons who meet one of the set economic criteria, are eligible to apply for the acquisition of Cypriot citizenship:
natural persons, either personally or through a company in which they are participating as shareholders, in proportion to their holding percentage.
through investments made by their spouse or jointly with the spouse.
as high-ranking senior manager of a company that meets one of the financial criteria below (provided that they receive a remuneration that generates paid tax revenues of at least €100.000 over three years)
Criteria of Investment.
Eligible persons who meet one of the following financial criteria may apply for the acquisition of the Cypriot Citizenship:
- Investment in real estate, land development and infrastructure projects of at least €2m
- Investment in financial assets of Cypriot companies or organisations of at least €2m
- Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot companies/ organisations that are licenced by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission of at least €2m
- Combination of the above criteria, which can also include
- Investment in government bonds of up to €500.000